Support GYC in our 30th Anniversary Season!
There are many ways to contribute to The Greensboro Youth Chorus, including making a donation, advertising in our playbill and attending a concert. If you have any questions concerning a contribution, please contact Ann Doyle at email@example.com.
Your contribution benefits The Greensboro Youth Chorus by providing:
- A foundation of support that ensures the chorus’ continued success
- Support for the dozens of appearances that GYC makes throughout the Triad and the state
- New music, guest clinicians, solo instruments for concerts, participation at choral festivals
- An affirmation that people within our community love wonderful choral music and care about children and the excellent musical skills they are developing.
The benefits you receive as a GYC Supporter include:
- The knowledge that you are directly supporting the fine music- making of children and young adults singing in the Greensboro Youth Chorus
- The good will that stems from the recognition of your support within the membership of GYC and its parents’ organization
- Public recognition of your gift in all GYC programs in the appropriate level of support (as listed below)
- A receipt for your tax deductible contribution
Levels of Support:
- $1000+ Conductor
- $700–$900 Ensemble
- $500–$749 Quartet
- $250–$499 Trio
- $100–$249 Duet
- $25–$99 Soloist
- $10–$24 Notable
Click below for Advertising packets for families and businesses: